Thursday

chenille

Have I ever told you I am a chenille fan?
Currently I have a stack of bedspreads filling a cupboard (fabric stash takes priority over other bits!).
I love everything about those old bedspreads...the potential of that soft, cuddly, and texturally superior fabric is endless.  My fav bibs I have made, have been made out of chenille.   I have never been quite brave enough to make myself some chenille trousers though!
Here are some other gorgeous chenille goodies I found while scouting around....

Birdie rattle, by Aussie Etsy seller leahkl

Patchwork Rag Quilt also by leahkl


Yellow cushion by Aussie seller, Sweet Chenille on Made It.

iphone ipod case (chenille inside) by US Etsy seller, SeaSideSew


Sling pouch by Tractor Girl on Made It, from OZ.


Cupcake from Emily's Crazy Cakes

Chenille is the French word for caterpiller!


1 comment:

  1. I love them all, especially the cushion and the rattle! Wonderful picks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is appreciated.