Sunday

market report

I'm sorry to anyone who may have popped by the market today, and couldn't find me!  I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately, and I'm so grateful that my wonderful hubbie kindly offered to go in my place.  Despite feeling a little guilty at 'leaving the lot' with him to sort out, he did a lovely job, even made some sales, which of course I am thrilled about.  I had to wake the poor darling up even earlier today, with the first morning of daylight savings, so he missed even more of a sleep in (Sunday's are his day's, Saturday morning's at mine!)
I was a bit sad at not being able to catch up with my market comrades, but also very excited when my first 'vintage linen' bunting sold -here is a pic of what it looked like....


It's kind of feminine and floaty...and it matches the lovely weather we had today.
I just love daylight savings - it lifts my mood just thinking about it!
I plan to sew up more flags of this fabric, (fortunately I have some left) - and will pop it into the shop soon.
Hope you all have a lovely week.
Keep smiling now, won't you?
xo

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were!
    Hope you're feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the sale, and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Love Love bunting!!! I just made my first today and a mini one. Yours are lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is appreciated.