Saturday

Dilly Dilly

This is a small selection of 'Dilly Bags', I have made for my Etsy store, and markets... I have some other lovely fabrics I am keen to start on; the gorgeous faerie collection by Cicely Mary Barker, some cute fabrics for the little lads in our lives, & maybe even some grown-up fabrics!
I like the idea of a drawstring bag...they can be used for so many things, library books, taking toys, or craft work out and about...laundry bag, travel bag, spare clothes bag.....
A Dilly Bag, brings out the 'gatherer' in us all!


'Lavender's Blue, dilly dilly, lavender's green,
When I am king, dilly, dilly, you shall be queen......'

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the flower fairy fabric I just love the fairies, I went through a stage of doing x-stitch and I have collected tonnes of C M Barker patterns, now I just have to find time to stitch them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luisa, I think these look really good. They're so colourful and imaginative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, it was fun making them. Appreciate your thoughts, and comments always.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is appreciated.