Tuesday

'A bunting we will go...'



I have been busting my bunting flag making record this week, and although it doesn't look like it, here lie 117 of the little blighters....just waiting to be 'stringed up', with an assortment of tape and the like.
Some will have 'recycled' fabrics in them, some feature a Christmas theme, some for kids, and some for gardens and homes.  Actually, I plan to take over the world with bunting! aha!...there won't be a home left anywhere that hasn't been unashamadly adorned!
AND
soon there will be 'mini-bunting' - no shelf, doorway, or bookcase will be safe! 


5 comments:

  1. wow you have been a busy girl haven't you
    how is the teepee order going ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Lu - you have been very busy! have fun taking over the world with bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job! You must've sighed with relief when it was all done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to jump on your etsy store now to have a peak... you have been very busy.

    Micky
    xxoo

    P.S. Don't forget to check out my fab giveaway on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, most festive looking world domination ever :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is appreciated.