Saturday

Time wise tip # 2


We've been away all week in the north of the state to visit my mum, who's sick at the moment, and I had planned to take some lovely photos at the beach and the Mersey river in Devonport, but after clearing the memory onto the computer, I forgot to put the memory card back in the camera!  So annoying!
So, in light of the fact that I have no nice scenic pics to share with you... I thought I would continue with the time wise tips, and here is no 2.
I particularly like this urgent/important matrix, and nothing explains it as well as a diaghram.
And I thought I'd lighten it up a little with a few questions and answers..... 
  
So, you need to Prioritise What you Do!

Got tons of stuff to do?
my answer: hello!?
Do not know where to start?
my answer: Nup, procrastination is my speciality.
Cannot choose one thing one over another?
my answer: How can I, when they are all screaming for my attention!  It's deafening!  Seriously, should I just flip a coin?
Juggling too many things at once?
my answer: Yep, like all womankind, I wear many hats, some don't even fit!
Another day’s gone and you look back scratching your head asking yourself “what have I accomplished today?”
my answer:  okay, you're not helping! 






You're going to need to click on this for a better view, it's worth it.
I think I need to print this out and stick it on my shiny white noticeboard, er I mean my fridge.




by Etsy seller 'The Voyagers'


4 comments:

  1. Big time screamin' going on in my head! SO many things to do, so little time to do them. (or so little energy, which is the current case)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like these time wise tips! i do think all women, especially with children, are in the same boat...there's just too much we have to do and want to do...sigh...someday :)

    thanks for visiting my blog :)
    xo Jennifer
    p.s. hope your Mom feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candace~ loving those tights! where do I get some?

    Hope your Mum is feeling better Luisa?

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank for the Time use tips, this one is really good and I have been thinking about it a lot lately. Seems crazy that life has to be so busy, it is nice to start thinking about it in compartments... I will try!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is appreciated.