Saturday

A peek inside...

Ever since I won a copy of Handmade Home by Amanda Blake Soule, from ecoMILF, I have been day dreaming about what Amanda's home would be like inside. I have finally sucumbed to the virus that has hit our household, and have spent the better part of the last 36 hours sleeping, a little light reading/skimming, and daydreaming (you know the sort that you do when you are all virally?)


Now, my brain isn't at all in full gear, because I have just managed to lose this post, and am now re-writing it, and starting to feel a little sweaty...I need to finish up, before Earth Hour starts!

So here is the blog post link by Indie Fixx (apologies to those who have seen it all before!).
click here

(what is it with blogger not letting me load photos lately??!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated.