Sunday

"There's a breach in the warp core, Scottie!"

Just to let you know I haven't vanished from the planet or been stranded on Bruny Island (actually that would be quite desirable), it's just the photo upload thingy on blogger has been misbehaving again, which is very annoying as I've lots of nice things to show you.


Bruny Island
actually, this is a view from Bruny Island, looking over at the 'mainland'

I wonder what has been happening in your world?  I do hope everyone out there is well.
I have been playing stash-busters, rummy, monopoly, and chequers this past week.  We've also had lots of catch ups with people over the Easter break, which has been lovely. 
Routines such as back to school, resume tomorrow, I do hope I'll be able to post a little more often.
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Luisa
    I just wanted to let you know that your happy smiling face has been missed at the Markets we want to back !
    hope to see you soon

    Narelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Luisa, honestly you would LOVE Sarah's garden, I do hope one day you could see it? I can't remember if you told me your hubby's Mum was Kentish, or did I just make that up?

    Glad you have all had a jolly Easter,Bruny Island looks heavenly, where is it?

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is appreciated.