Monday

a yak on the water

No, I don't mean a shaggy bovine folks!  I thought I would share some pics of my hubbie's kayak fishing trip on the weekend...not cause I want to show you any gory pics of fishies...(not too good at that stuff, I'm too wussy), but because it's always looks so lovely on the water, relaxing and peaceful.  I just love the idea of exploring little nooky bays, and the quiet of it.  Hubbie has a Hobie fishing kayak, and loves it, it's powered more efficiently by pedal than paddle, and very stable on the water.  (apart from a little tip-over last year, when he lost his fish-finder...that really was the one that got away).

This trip was at Little Swanport, on the East Coast of Tasmania...

jetty...
pelicans....
more pelicans...the best fishers
shanty on the shore...
something about this tumbled down weathered building is so serene... 
pedals sans feet

And, for those who are wondering, we did have some Australian salmon patties for dinner.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is appreciated.