Monday

Love ya 'Laura'

Back in the blogosphere! - I have been on a bit of a bunting making bender, and haven't had much time to 'spare' - to visit or post, but I really wanted to share these lovely pictures (I am trying to remember to pop the camera in my bag when I go out)....
The Laura Ashley shop window display when I was in Hobart the other day, captured and caught my attention once again.  They always display in a simple, elegant style that is classic Laura Ashley.   Love it!




I ventured sheepishly inside, and found a lovely item for my Happy Mail Exchange recipient through FatMumSlim.
I know she likes all things feminine, so I think something from Laura will be just the thing.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what lovely things! I went into the Edinburgh LA last time I was there and had a quiet drool.

    Nice to see you- I'm not blogging so much at the moment, either. Lots to do, and steroids keeping me on my toes, literally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by :)
    I agree, Laura Ashley do have an amazing visual merchandising department - but look at the products they have to work with, how can they go wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done getting lots of bunting made. It's always nice to get out and about when you've had a busy sewing period. Laura Ashley I love, especially all the glass and mirror products.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Luisa!
    I'm sorry it has taken a while to get back to you, I just wanted to say "thank you" for visiting me...also my mum buys "Intimità"..he he..it seems an Italian habit!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is appreciated.